
For those who don't know me... Steve Duffis is the name..
Southern Adventist University Alumni 2007...
BS in Computer Systems Administration..
Enough of that foolishness! lol... It was pretty creative though.. Anyways, I was sitting one night looking for a new hobby and Matthew, my brother, inspired me in starting a blog where I can keep in touch and update special people of what is going on in my daily life (I'm doing like I don't have MySpace or Facebook)... I have many aspiration in life and having making big steps in early in life has helped me achieve some of them.
I'm so random right because I'm doing this at 2:08 am! My hobbies consist of basketball, watching ESPN, reading up on new technologies, surfing the web, sport journalism and many more things. Those who know me... Kobe Bryant is the Greatest Basketball Player EVER! (Davis.. I'm pointing at you)... He's the best thing since MJ, but that will be posted in another blog sometime soon.
Here is where my randomness comes to an end. Back to business now. The intention of this is for me to let people know how great you can become when you aspire for the highest in life. All this is possible with God at the helm.
Welcome to my long JOURNEY TO GREATNESS!

No comments:
Post a Comment