Friday, March 12, 2010

Web Design Updates

Well, it's been a while since I have actually touched my blog and I know, it's sad. Lately, I have been working with my brother on a couple of projects that we have been assigned to do. Or rather, we chose to do. We just embarked in a new phase of our lives.

MVizion Design Studio , my brother's new company, will be giving out all sorts of services including some of my ideas included. We are very excited about it and many have voiced their opinion about it all. We have collaboration from others around the globe, including Sint Maarten, Curacao and US. We are beginning small but look to expand in the near future.

As of for me, I'm currently working on my own website "SDNetworks" (it might change, stay tuned :), where I plan to offer tutoring on computing classes, networking, web design and also alot more. It's a work in progress so bare with me.

Well, that's it for my latest update and I hope you guys can subscribe and keep following me.

My Twitter is here. Follow!!!

I'm out. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment